Seed to SucceedA Program Serving Food, Ag & Lifestyle Nonprofits.
FLM Harvest is a strategic consulting, marketing and communications agency that helps set strategy, align teams, frame opinions and create demand for clients in agriculture, food and rural lifestyle markets. As part of our commitment to these sectors, we’re launching Seed to Succeed: a pro bono programdedicated to helping nonprofits that are connected to our passions grow and thrive.
We’re seeking partners located within the U.S. that are open to creative, strategic thinking but limited by budget and resources. Our team of experts is excited to help your organization tackle challenges related to management, strategic planning, communications or marketing by giving you something we all need more of: Time.
FLM Harvest will donate up to $75,000 of in-kind services (approximately 465 hours of time) to up to two nonprofit organizations that serve agriculture, food or rural lifestyle sectors. You identify the specific need for your organization, and we’ll work with you to develop a plan and execute the work. Here’s an example of what we can offer:
• Management Consulting such as strategic planning, research or board development.
• Creative including print, video or digital concepting and design.
• Digital including website development, social media planning or search engine marketing plans.
• Content including online strategy, blogs, or website copy.
• Media engagement and buying for print or digital outlets.
• Public Relations including media relations strategy, reputation management media training or influencer communications.
Please note any tactics that involve hard costs such as video production, media placement, printing, agency personnel travel, etc., are available, but must be paid by the organization. All work must becompleted in 2019.
To apply for this program, please fill out the editable PDF form below and submit required documentation by uploading materials below by May 13, 2019 at 5 p.m. CST. A pool of applicants will be selected for follow-up interviews and winner(s) will be notified on or around June 3, 2019.
Organizations are also encouraged – but not required – to submit a video sharing more information about their work, mission and people. These videos do not need to be highly produced – it’s an opportunity for us to get a taste for your nonprofit and let your personality shine!